- Contains 2.0 g/L Poly(hexamethylene) biguanidine hydrochloride 1.2 g/L Disodium edetate
- Neutral pH, ‘no sting’ formulation
- BAEP tested for ruptured tympanums
- Reduces microbial numbers
- Improved antimicrobial penetration
- Reduces MIC’s to antibiotics
- Rapid Action: starts working in 15 seconds.
When to use
is a revolutionary product designed for use as an in-clinic ear flush as well as a pre-treatment flush for cases of Otitis externa. Otoflush®
potentiates antibiotic therapy by allowing greater penetration of antimicrobials and aids in the treatment of these infections, even those demonstrating resistance:
can also be used as part of a maintenance regime.
How to use
- Instil Otoflush® into ear, massage and allow dog to shake out the excess, wipe clean.
- Repeat step 1 until solution expelled returns clear.
- Apply chosen antimicrobial ear drop, ensuring adequate volume reaches target area.
- Repeat procedure twice daily for length of treatment.
For routine cleaning, Otoflush®
should be used once weekly as a part of a maintenance regime.
Available: 125ml bottle